PROTECT YOUR NEW DRIVER FROM THE DANGERS OF THE ROAD WITH THE HOW 2 DRIVE VIDEO COACHING SERIES
(Limited Time Offer)
Widely Recognized By The Insurance Industry
Defensive Driving Techniques
Created By Former Lead Trainer From The MTO and Drive Test
Why Parents Love How 2 Drive
Teaching your teen to drive can be stressful and inefficient if you don’t have a plan. Let How 2 Drive be your expert guide, so you can make the most of your in-car practice and avoid the dangerous habits that many new drivers develop.
- How 2 Drive is an excellent resource for parents who are coaching their teens to drive, or as a companion to professional in-car lessons.
- When informed parents get involved in the learning process, the odds of a collision drop by a third!
- Don’t put all the pressure on yourself, get expert coaching support at a fraction of the cost of professional in-car lessons
- Dramatically increase your teen’s chances of passing “G2” and “G” road tests the first time
- You can monitor progress – Every lesson includes a quiz that will allow you to judge if your new driver is ready to move into more complex driving
- Receive a personalized certificate upon completion of the course – depending on your situation, many new drivers will benefit from lower insurance rates as a result of the How 2 Drive Video Coaching Series!
The How 2 Drive Video Coaching Series $97.95 Now $49.97! • 1 Year Access
Your one-time membership fee gives you a full year of access to 8 professionally developed coaching videos featuring expert professional trainer Carol Brazeau-Weisflock as well as printable worksheets and quizzes to help you make the most of your in-car practice time. You’ll also receive a personalized certificate as proof you completed the How 2 Drive course!
She’ll walk you through everything your new driver needs to know to avoid the dangers of the road, lower the risk of an accident or tickets, and increase the chances of passing the “G2” and “G” Road Tests the first time.
Getting familiar with your vehicle (Pre-Check)
- Intervention and Prevention (How to talk to your new driver)
- (Parking lot) moving forward-backing/stopping the vehicle and steering techniques
- Stopping positions (3 stopping positions)
- Residential driving, 2 way and 4 way stops, yield and unprotected intersections
- Hill parking, 3-point turn, emergency roadside stops and RR crossing
- Observation (mirrors and shoulder check)
- Parking manoeuvres; pulling in and out of a parking spot, angle parking, perpendicular parking and parallel parking
- Emergency vehicles, transit buses and trains
- Basic lights and right-of-ways at intersections
- One-way streets and Roundabout
- Complex lights/Intersection and multiple lanes (lane change)
- Entering and Exiting highway and highway driving
For a Limited Time, Get a Full Year of Access to World Class Online Driver Education for Only $49.97.
This program is in our opinion, the most valuable investment you can make for any new driver, and for a limited time it is available for only $49.97! Start your membership today to protect the new driver in your life.
Don’t wait to make your new driver the safest they can be.
Funding Provided By: